NOTICE: This post is over 180 days old. This information may be outdated if you're looking for new or upcoming information.
School Board Recognition Week
School Board Recognition Week's purpose is to recognize school board members for their commitment to our students. The district will be spotlighting our school board members throughout the week. Recognizing school board member service should be a year-round endeavor, but designating one week to highlight these volunteers’ efforts ensures they receive some of the thanks they deserve. School Board Recognition Week is an opportunity to raise community awareness and understanding about the crucial role school board members have within a school district.
Take a look at the work our board does throughout the year in our district:
School Board Members Strive To:
- Create a shared vision for the future of education
- Set the direction of the school district to achieve the highest student performance
- Provide accountability for student achievement results
- Develop a budget and present it to the community
- Align district resources to improve achievement
- Support a healthy school district culture in which to work and to learn
- And much more!
ATTENTION: Are your scholars or colleagues doing something great? Please contact the district Communications Team at email@example.com. We’d love to visit your class or event and/or post your pictures and recap to highlight the amazing accomplishments throughout our district!