We are piloting an opportunity for Cohort 2022 Scholars at NFA Main, North, and West to make course recommendations in Campus Parent Portal and Campus Student Portal under the Academic Plan section of Infinite Campus. The Academic Planner allows students to plan all 4 years of their high school journey by selecting courses they are interested in and seeing what requirements there are to take those courses. The first two video tutorials below can walk you through how to access the Academic Planner. School counselors will meet with Cohort 2022 Students throughout February, March, and April to assist students in making course recommendations. Course enrollment depends on availability, academic progress, and mandated programming. This is a great opportunity for scholars to discuss goals with parents for high school, and beyond Academy Field.
The planner is available for parents to make course recommendations with scholars. On March 13, 2023 counselors will begin meeting with students individually. Once this meeting with the counselor occurs, course recommendations will be "locked", so parents and students will be unable to make changes.
for Parents and Students
- Accessing Campus Parent & Campus Student Portal
- Getting Started: Course Recommendations Academic Planner
- English Course Recommendations
- Social Studies Course Recommendations (Grade 9 GLBL 1)
- Social Studies Course Recommendations (Grade 9 US History)
- Math Course Recommendations Academic Planner
- Science Course Recommendations Academic Planner
- Arts, Health, & Physical Education Course Recommendations
- World Language Course Recommendations
- Elective & CTE Course Recommendations Academic Planner