NOTICE: This post is over 180 days old. This information may be outdated if you're looking for new or upcoming information.
August Regents Schedule 2018
Newburgh Free Academy Regents Schedule August 2018
Thursday, August 16:
Morning: Algebra I | English Language Arts | Chemistry
Afternoon: Global History and Geography | Algebra II
Friday, August 17:
Morning: US History and Government | Earth Science
Afternoon: Geometry | Living Environment
- Students need to be at school by 7:30 for morning exams and 11:30 for afternoon exams
- All students taking Regents Tests MUST have a School Identification Card before entrance into the building
- There is no bus service for Regents Tests
- Breakfast will be served from 7:15-8:00 and Lunch from 10:45-11:30 There 2753is no charge for breakfast or lunch
- Students must bring a blue or black pen, No Gel Pens
- No calculators are needed, we will supply them to the students
Students are expected to arrive for exams on time, as exams will be begin at 8:00am and 12:00pm.
There will not be extensions of time for lateness.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Summer School Program Office at 563-2753
ATTENTION: Are your scholars or colleagues doing something great? Please contact the district Communications Strategist, Cassie Sklarz (firstname.lastname@example.org). We’d love to visit your class or event and/or post your pictures and recap to highlight the amazing accomplishments throughout our district!