NOTICE: This post is over 180 days old. This information may be outdated if you're looking for new or upcoming information.
REMINDER! Pre-K registration is open from April 12 - April 23rd
REMINDER! Pre-K Registration is now open! Pre-K registration is open from April 12 - April 23rd.
A recording of the Pre-K Information Session can be found here: https://youtu.be/8dmZw2u5Vog
REGISTER HERE!* Online registration can be found by clicking the link below. Also on that page are videos and additional forms and information about the registration process: https://www.newburghschools.org/page.php?page=19
*Make sure to write down your application # and keep it in a safe place to easily refer back to your application.
Everything You Need to Know About Pre-K Enrollment for 2021 - 2022 School Year
- The NECSD Registration Department will be accepting Pre-K - Applications from April 12th through April 23rd. Pre-K registration is accepted outside of these dates, however, communication and placement may be delayed as applications are finalized on a first come first served basis.
- Please write down your registration # and keep in a safe place to easily refer back to your application.
- Gather necessary documents prior to beginning registration application (find list of accepted documents on the Registration website)
- The UPK program is available for established residents residing with the Newburgh Enlarged City School District. Residency verification documentation will be required. Please review the eligible residency documentation in the Pre-K to Grade 12 Registration section
Immunization documentation is required by NYS law for enrollment
- The UPK program is for children that meet the age requirement. Your child must be age four (4) on or before December 1, 2021
You may register more than one child in an online registration application
- The first four days of the UPK registration period will be dedicated to processing applications. When you submit your application you will receive an automatic email notification
- Applications will be reviewed by our intake specialist. If there is a concern regarding your application you will be contacted by an intake specialist via email or phone regarding any matters that need to be addressed in order to process your application
- If your application is able to be processed immediately you will be contacted by an intake specialist for an exit interview to finalize the enrollment of your child. The exit interview can be done virtually or in-person by appointment
Please be sure to fill out the Pre-K Choice Form
- If you have a question about alternate-stop transportation please contact the Transportation Department at 845-568-6833 or email at transportation@NECSD.net
- If you have a questions about the Pre-K program, please contact 845-568-6730 or 845-563-8466.
ATTENTION: Are your scholars or colleagues doing something great? Please contact the district Communications Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to visit your class or event and/or post your pictures and recap to highlight the amazing accomplishments throughout our district!