NOTICE: This post is over 180 days old. This information may be outdated if you're looking for new or upcoming information.
Newburgh Free Academy August 2017 Regents Schedule
Wednesday, August 16, 2017
Morning: Algebra I , English Language Arts, Chemistry
Afternoon: Global History and Geography, Algebra II
Thursday, August 17, 2017
Morning: US History and Government, Earth Science
Afternoon: Geometry, Living Environment
- Students need to be at school by 7:30 for morning exams and 11:30 for afternoon exams
- Students must enter the building from either Café “B”
- All students taking Regents Tests MUST have a School Identification Card before entrance into the building
- There is no bus service for Regents Tests
- Breakfast will be served from 7:15-8:00 and Lunch from 10:45-11:30 in Café “B”. There is no charge for breakfast or lunch
- Students must bring a blue or black pen, No Gel Pens
- No calculators are needed, we will supply them to the students
Students are expected to arrive for exams on time, as exams will be begin at 8:00am and 12:00pm. There will not be extensions of time for lateness.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Summer School Program Office at 563-5590.
TEACHERS: Are you and your students doing something great? Please contact your Communication Strategist. We’d love to attend or post your pictures and recap to highlight the amazing accomplishments throughout our district! Grades PreK-5 Amanda McDowell (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Grades 6-12 Cassie Sklarz (email@example.com).