NOTICE: This post is over 180 days old. This information may be outdated if you're looking for new or upcoming information.
PreK Registration is Underway!
Please be advised that the new Pre-K lottery enrollment period for the 2017-18 school year starts on Tuesday May 9th 2017 up to and including Friday May 26th 2017. Eligible students must have reached the age of four on or before December 1st 2017. Parents seeking to enroll their children must do so in person at 124 Grand Street, Newburgh New York between the hours of 8:00 AM and 3:30 PM.
The District offers a grant-funded full-day Universal Pre-Kindergarten Program. The program is offered at no cost to parents.
Parents are reminded that requirements for registration for Pre-Kindergarten are as follows and are to be satisfied at the time of registration:
- Child must be 4 years of age by December 1st to enroll in this program
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization/shot record (up to date)
- Copy of last physical exam
- Proof of residency (Utility bill, rent receipt, lease agreement, mortgage statement, paystub, correspondence from government agency)
- Government-issued Picture ID of Parent/Guardian
- Custody, Guardianship, or Foster Care documentation, if necessary
TEACHERS: Are you and your students doing something great? Please contact your Communication Strategist. We’d love to attend or post your pictures and recap to highlight the amazing accomplishments throughout our district! Grades PreK-5 Amanda McDowell (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Grades 6-12 Cassie Sklarz (email@example.com).