View School Menus with MealViewer
We’ve made it easier for you to view your student’s school meals since January will be the last month NECSD sends home paper menus!
NECSD parents and caregivers will now be able to view school menus with MealViewer:
· View what is being served each day
· View the nutritional information for each meal
· See if any specific allergens are being served
· Get notified when your student’s favorite meal is being served
· Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web or through our mobile app for your smartphone. https://schools.mealviewer.com/results/newburgh
· Safety – Create profiles for your students and select their allergens. Get alerts each time that allergen is on the menu!
· Fun Feedback – Let students favorite and rate certain meals so that we ensure we are serving meals they enjoy!
Signing Up is easy!
2. Create a profile for you and your students by first selecting their school.
3. Set up your student’s profile by selecting the appropriate allergens and let them favorite their most loved meals. Now you will receive notifications every time any of these are served!
If you have any questions, contact MealViewer directly:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 351-2248
TEACHERS: Are you and your students doing something great? Please contact your Communication Strategist. We’d love to attend or post your pictures and recap to highlight the amazing accomplishments throughout our district! Grades PreK-5 Amanda McDowell (email@example.com) and Grades 6-12 Cassie Sklarz (firstname.lastname@example.org).