NOTICE: This post is over 180 days old. This information may be outdated if you're looking for new or upcoming information.
When to Stay Home from School & When to Return to School After Illness
When to stay home from school:
I NEED TO STAY HOME WHEN:
- I have a fever (100.4 or higher)
- I am vomiting (In the last 24 hours)
- I have diarrhea (in the last 24 hours)
- I have wheezing/cough
(that disrupts normal activity or can’t be silenced)
- I have yellow or green drainage from my eyes
When to return to school:
I CAN RETURN TO SCHOOL IF:
- Fever free for 24 hours
- Free from vomiting & diarrhea for at least 24 hours
- Evaluated by my Doctor & given a note to return to school (when necessary)
Your cell phone and email addresses can be updated through your Parent Portal account or by contacting Registration@necsd.net.
Contact your School Nurse with any questions on whether your child can or cannot attend school.
ATTENTION: Are your scholars or colleagues doing something great? Please contact the district Communications Team at email@example.com. We’d love to visit your class or event and/or post your pictures and recap to highlight the amazing accomplishments throughout our district!