Free Support Services: Now being offered at the Newburgh Free Library
The Newburgh Free Library and Catholic Charities have formed a new partnership to help our community find the services they need, have an empathic ear to listen and to provide referrals and support for challenges you and your family members may be going through.
• Person-centered treatment
• Connections to community resources and act as advocates
• Treatment sessions at home or in the community for the individual or family members
• Referrals to inpatient / outpatient programs
• Supports for re-entry into the community
• Medication-assisted treatment
• Nursing/psychiatric assessments
• 24-hour access to peer support Confidential services will be available at the Newburgh Free Library on Fridays.
The drop in program will be available on Fridays from 10am - 2pm: November 8, 15 & 22 December 6, 13 & 27 at the main branch of the Newburgh Free Library.
More information can be found by calling 845-281-8051 or at cccsos.org.
TEACHERS: Are you and your students doing something great? Please contact your Communication Strategist. We’d love to attend or post your pictures and recap to highlight the amazing accomplishments throughout our district! Grades PreK-5 Amanda McDowell (email@example.com) and Grades 6-12 Cassie Sklarz (firstname.lastname@example.org).