NFA Evening School to Begin In October. Registration Form Now Available.
NFA Evening School will begin in October. The program will allow for more opportunities and flexibility for students. Other benefits of the evening school include:
- Flexible schedule for those scholars who need it (i.e. work, interest, personal commitments, etc
- Increased access to AP, College, CTE, and recovery opportunities
- Extended block periods allow for in depth study of the subject and establishing strong faculty relationships
- Student centered focus on academic and life plans and mentorship opportunities
- Graduation portfolios
- Students as active community partners
- Student self awareness and active partners in their educational plan
TEACHERS: Are you and your students doing something great? Please contact your Communication Strategist. We’d love to attend or post your pictures and recap to highlight the amazing accomplishments throughout our district! Grades PreK-5 Amanda McDowell (email@example.com) and Grades 6-12 Cassie Sklarz (firstname.lastname@example.org).