NOTICE: This post is over 180 days old. This information may be outdated if you're looking for new or upcoming information.
Kick Off to Middle School BBQ - June 26, 2018
Kick Off to Middle School
June 26, 2018
Each school will be hosting a Transitioning to Middle School BBQ for students who will be entering 6th grade. There will be a faculty and staff meet and greet, middle school Q & A, and building specific activities.
South Middle School
Meadow Hill School
Temple Hill Academy
Heritage Middle School
PLUS, SAVE THE DATE FOR:
The 411 of Middle School
August 27 & 28, 2018 - 8:30AM-12:30PM at SMS, MHS, THA, & HMS. Event is for scholars only. Transportation will be provided. Must RSVP (you can register at the link above as well.
Activities will include:
- Team building activities (meeting new people and making friends)
- Walking through a mock schedule (learning a bell schedule and your way around the building)
- Locker usage
- Getting to Know your school and meeting the faculty and staff
- Expectations for learning (General teacher expectations, general grading guidelines)
- Code of Conduct for Middle School Students
- Appropriate use of social media in Middle School
- Student interest (Clubs, sports, volunteer opportunities)
- Study skills and organization
- And more…
ATTENTION: Are your scholars or colleagues doing something great? Please contact the district Communications Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to visit your class or event and/or post your pictures and recap to highlight the amazing accomplishments throughout our district!