NOTICE: This post is over 180 days old. This information may be outdated if you're looking for new or upcoming information.
Pre-K Registration Now Open!
Pre-K Registration is now open! Pre-K registration is open from April 12 - April 23rd.
Everything You Need to Know About Pre-K Enrollment for 2021 - 2022 School Year
- The NECSD Registration Department will be accepting Pre-K Applications from April 12th through April 23rd
- The UPK program is available for established residents residing with the Newburgh Enlarged City School District. Residency verification documentation will be required. Please review the eligible residency documentation in the Pre-K to Grade 12 Registration section
- Immunization documentation is required by NYS law for enrollment
- The UPK program is for children that meet the age requirement. Your child must be age four (4) on or before December 1, 2021
- You may register more than one child in an online registration application
- The first four days of the UPK registration period will be dedicated to processing applications. When you submit your application you will receive an automatic email notification
- Applications will be reviewed by our intake specialist. If there is a concern regarding your application you will be contacted by an intake specialist via email or phone regarding any matters that need to be addressed in order to process your application
- If your application is able to be processed immediately you will be contacted by an intake specialist for an exit interview to finalize the enrollment of your child. The exit interview can be done virtually or in-person by appointment
- Please be sure to fill out the Pre-K Choice Form
- If you have a question about alternate-stop transportation please contact the Transportation Department at 845-568-6833 or email at transportation@NECSD.net
ATTENTION: Are your scholars or colleagues doing something great? Please contact the district Communications Team at email@example.com. We’d love to visit your class or event and/or post your pictures and recap to highlight the amazing accomplishments throughout our district!