Tuesday, June 19, 2018
Yearbooks are in!!!
If you ordered one, please see Mrs. Mejias to pick it up. If you still want to purchase one, you can get an application in the Main Office.
8th Grade Students Field Day will be held on June 20!!!
Pizza, snacks and drinks will be provided. We will also provide ice cream and water ices. Each student will receive a tee shirt to tie dye. Today is the last day to hand in your permission slips and donations!
Please return all library books to the library as soon as possible for the end of the school year.
- There are extra Heritage 5K shirts for sale for $10. Please see Mr. Marino if you would like to purchase one.
- 8th grade students who would like to contribute a quote or message for the 8th grade Moving Up Ceremony please give it to Mrs. Stillwell in Guidance by Thursday, June 7th.
The Liberty Partnership Program is offering a summer program for 6, 7 and 8 grade students. For more information please see your school counselor. Space is limited.
If you are interested in the Summer Upward Bound Program, please contact Mrs. Merritt-Scott.
Fall Sports paperwork is now available in the Health Office. Stop by to pick up your packet!
- Summer Youth Employment applications are available in the Guidance Office for students who will turn 14 before June 1, 2018. If you are interested please stop by and pick one up.
- Heritage Middle School H.O.P.E. group would like to thank everyone for their generous donations to the H.O.P.E. Group! They are about to make one of their biggest and best donations ever after return from break! Let's collect even more! Go Heritage, your kindness shows!
A LOOK AHEAD........................
8th Grade Recognition/Moving Up Ceremony
Wednesday, June 20
6 PM - 8 PM
NFA Main Campus Auditorium
Students should arrive by 5:15 pm to pick up some materials n the Main Lobby before the ceremony.
Students will receive an invitation to the ceremony in school on Monday, June 18th.
- Newburgh Performing Arts Academy is offering their Smarts Camp Summer Arts program from July 2 to August 10, 2018. The program runs from 8:30 am -4:30 pm and is open to all youth ages 6-12. $50.00 registration fee. For more information please call 845-562-5650 or visit www.bgcnny.org
- Newburgh City Youth in collaboration with Team Newburgh present: REVIVE OUR CITY, June 9 from 1 to 4 PM at the Newburgh Recreation Soccer Field. Come out for a day of youth talent focusing on substance abuse prevention.
- Newburgh Youth Goldbacks Football & Cheer Online Registration is now available at www.goldbacksyouthfootball.org
Please ask your gym teacher for an informational flyer
Champion Youth is offering their Hip-Hop Dance classes beginning April 18 and Cheerleading beginning April 19. For more information please see your Physical Education teacher for a flyer or contact 800-956-6956.
- Newburgh Cal Ripken Babe Ruth Baseball Clinic's Spring 2018 registration is now open. Children must be between the ages of 4 and 18 and must reside in Newburgh, Cornwall or Washingtonville school districts. Register online at www.NewburghCalRipken.com. Clinics begin on Saturday, January 13 from 12 PM to 2 PM at Grace Methodist Church, 264 Broadway, Newburgh.
- Boys & Girls Club of Newburgh is offering their Basketball Skills Academy on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays for students in grades K through 12. Please pick up an application at Boys & Girls Club of Newburgh, 285 Liberty Street, or visit www.bgcnny.org or contact 845-561-4936.