Important Dates 2022 - 2023
- Pre-K registration is open from May 2, 2022 – June 24, 2022. Pre-K registration is accepted outside of these dates, however, communication and placement may be delayed as applications are finalized on a first come first served basis.
- NECSD UPK Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) video can be found below:
Video de Preguntas Frecuentes en Español a continuación:
- NECSD UPK Brochure: UPK brochure
- REGISTER HERE!* Online registration can be found by clicking HERE.
- Please write down your registration # and keep it in a safe place to easily refer back to your application.
Gather necessary documents prior to beginning registration application (find list of accepted documents on the Registration website)
- The UPK program is available for established residents residing with the Newburgh Enlarged City School District. Residency verification documentation will be required. Please review the eligible residency documentation in the Pre-K to Grade 12 Registration section
- The UPK program is for children that meet the age requirement. Your child must be age four (4) on or before December 1, 2022
- Immunization documentation is required by NYS law for enrollment
- If you have any questions about your application status contact Registration at 845-563-KIDS / 845-563-5437 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your application number in the subject line.
- If you have a question about alternate-stop transportation please contact the Transportation Department at 845-568-6833 or email at transportation@NECSD.net
- If you have any questions about the Pre-K program, please contact 845-568-6730 or 845-563-8466.