Full day Prekindergarten for any student residing in the Newburgh School District who will be 4 years old on or before 12/1/21.
The NECSD Universal Pre-Kindergarten Program is designed to develop school readiness and facilitate a greater success with your child’s transition from preschool, kindergarten and early elementary education.
- Highly qualified staffing
- Low student / staff ratio
- High quality learning environments with well-equipped learning centers
- Developmentally appropriate curriculum and evidence based assessment
- Daily schedules with a balance of intentionally planned, active and quiet play, gross motor activities, as well as individual and small group activities
Questions about Pre-K should be directed to Melanie DeJesus-Russell, LMSW, CSSW at email@example.com or 845-563-8466.