Friday, May 25, 2018
- Congratulations to our Chorus and Orchestra students for a very successful concert! Great performance!
- Algebra Regents review Wednesday, May 30 after school. Please meet Mrs. Payne in the Cafeteria
Students interested in trying out for Varsity Cross Country for the Fall of 2018, there will be an informational meeting on June 4, at 3:30 pm at NFA Main Campus in Cafeteria B. Students may ride the interscholastic bus to NFA Main but must have a ride home after the meeting.
- Summer Youth Employment applications are available in the Guidance Office for students who will turn 14 before June 1, 2018. If you are interested please stop by and pick one up.
- Heritage Yearbooks are on sale! There is an early bird discount until December 22 - Order for $20.00 online at YBPay.lifetouch.com with code 5056418. You can also complete an order form and pay by cash or check payable to NECSD. Order forms can be picked up in the Main Office.
- Heritage Middle School H.O.P.E. group would like to thank everyone for their generous donations to the H.O.P.E. Group! They are about to make one of their biggest and best donations ever after return from break! Let's collect even more! Go Heritage, your kindness shows!
A LOOK AHEAD........................
3rd Annual Heritage 5K
DATE CHANGE: JUNE 2, 2018
Heritage Middle School
Cost is just 10.00 for all NECSD and Heritage students.
Registration forms will be available Monday, April 16th.
Get ready-It's going to be great!
National Jr. Honor Society Induction
Date Change: Wednesday, May 30
7:00 PM - HMS Gymnasium
- Newburgh Performing Arts Academy is offering their Smarts Camp Summer Arts program from July 2 to August 10, 2018. The program runs from 8:30 am -4:30 pm and is open to all youth ages 6-12. $50.00 registration fee. For more information please call 845-562-5650 or visit www.bgcnny.org
- Newburgh City Youth in collaboration with Team Newburgh present: REVIVE OUR CITY, June 9 from 1 to 4 PM at the Newburgh Recreation Soccer Field. Come out for a day of youth talent focusing on substance abuse prevention.
- Newburgh Youth Goldbacks Football & Cheer Online Registration is now available at www.goldbacksyouthfootball.org
Please ask your gym teacher for an informational flyer
Champion Youth is offering their Hip-Hop Dance classes beginning April 18 and Cheerleading beginning April 19. For more information please see your Physical Education teacher for a flyer or contact 800-956-6956.
- Newburgh Cal Ripken Babe Ruth Baseball Clinic's Spring 2018 registration is now open. Children must be between the ages of 4 and 18 and must reside in Newburgh, Cornwall or Washingtonville school districts. Register online at www.NewburghCalRipken.com. Clinics begin on Saturday, January 13 from 12 PM to 2 PM at Grace Methodist Church, 264 Broadway, Newburgh.
- Boys & Girls Club of Newburgh is offering their Basketball Skills Academy on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays for students in grades K through 12. Please pick up an application at Boys & Girls Club of Newburgh, 285 Liberty Street, or visit www.bgcnny.org or contact 845-561-4936.